Join us on our mission!
Marketing, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Playbookify is looking for a creative Growth Marketer with an entrepreneurial mindset, who loves to build, track, manage and optimize different channels, strategies and campaigns. We are a SaaS startup, building software to help fast-growing companies scale easier.
As our first Growth Marketer, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in the marketing operations of an early-stage software start-up.
At Playbookify, we combine a Product-led growth strategy with Community-led growth, which means you will be working on both performance marketing and community building.
- Experiment with different strategies, channels and campaigns to reach and convert potential users
- Set up, build, track, manage and optimize ads and campaigns through various channels (social, search, and others) to drive customer acquisition, activation and account expansion
- Own and execute community building
- Report, recommend and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI
- Work closely together with the product team to brainstorm and implement strategies across the entire customer journey (from awareness to expansion)
- Set up experiments to find the best converting messaging and content
- Set up and execute data-driven experiments to find and double down on the highest ROI channels and strategies
- Set up and A/B test various landing pages, content, and email campaigns to convert highly targeted lists of potential customers
- Identify and develop channel opportunities with (technology and implementation) partners
Who are you?
- You are familiar with performance marketing, incl. marketing automation, A/B testing, SEM, and social media advertising
- You’re entrepreneurial and lean in your approach to marketing: you know how to experiment, fail and iterate fast
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and fluent in Dutch and English
- You preferably have experience with Hubspot’s marketing package
- You are great with tools that allow you to quickly iterate, track and optimize based on your experiments
- You are data-driven in your experimentation to find the best ROI on different marketing initiatives
- You’re interested in community building and bringing people together
- You love to work in a fast-paced environment and have the energy to move fast
Research shows that women are unlikely to apply for a job if they don’t fully meet the requirements, while men tend to apply if they meet 70% of the requirements. We care about equal opportunity and diversity and encourage all applications even if not all requirements are fully met.
Work with us
If you are dedicated and like to work in a fast-paced start-up environment, both when it comes to our product and our growth as individuals, this is the right place. We are working hybrid-remote and our people work from the USA, Canada, The Netherlands and Brazil. For this role, you need to be able to work at least 2 days per week in our Rotterdam office.
Apply by submitting your resume and a personal letter telling us more about why the role is interesting and why you would be a good fit. A personal video or any creative addition to your application is highly appreciated.
Visit Inside Playbookify to get an inside look into our team and business. We are a transparent company, which we showcase in this community that we are building.